The Mouse Comes To Dinner
Alternate Title: Mouse To DinnerThe Mouse Comes To Dinner (Mouse To Dinner) (1945) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 101 times this month, and 3198 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes, Toots.
- Voice Actors: Lillian Randolph, Harry E. Lang, Anita Brown, Sara Berner, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse, Pete Burness, Ray Patterson.
- Written By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 05, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:18 minutes.
When Tom invites his girl Toots to dinner, he forces Jerry to act as waiter. In the process, Tom is set on fire, fried, stabbed, hammered, bitten and drowned!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A scene in which Jerry pretends to be an Indian has been removed from the cartoon opening in most modern releases. Two separate shots of Tom smoking (a cigar and a cigarette) are similarly... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mouse Comes To Dinner? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!