The Prisoner Of The Pyramid, Part 1The Prisoner Of The Pyramid, Part 1 (1999) - Digimon Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 233 times total.
- Digimon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Saban Entertainment Inc. (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Pabumon, Motimon, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi, Leafmon, Minomon, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Biyomon, Yokomon, Joe Kido, Greymon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, Palmon, Tentomon, Kabuterimon, Agumon, Gomamon, Angemon.
- Voice Actors: Joshua Seth, Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Michael Reisz, Mona Marshall, Wendee Lee, Lara Jill Miller, Tifanie Christun, Michael Lindsay, Laura Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Hosoda, Hiroyuki Kadono, Takashi Imamura, Tetauo Imazawa.
- Produced By Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- Animated By Hiroki Shibata.
- Written By Satoru Nishizono, Hiro Masaki, Ardwight Chamberlain, John Ludin.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa.
- First Aired on October 08, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Answering an e-mail plea for help, the kids learn the secret of the DigiWorld-it's actually a computer program, and everything in it (including the kids) are just... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series originally ran for 54 episodes. "Digimon" refers to "digi[tal] mon[sters]." Three 25-minute mini-features were released theatrically in 2000 as holiday specials in Japan. These... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Prisoner Of The Pyramid, Part 1. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Prisoner Of The Pyramid, Part 1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!