The Crest Of SincerityThe Crest Of Sincerity (1999) - Digimon Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 293 times total.
- Digimon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Saban Entertainment Inc. (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Pabumon, Motimon, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi, Leafmon, Minomon, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Biyomon, Yokomon, Joe Kido, Greymon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, Palmon, Tentomon, Kabuterimon, Agumon, Gomamon, Angemon.
- Voice Actors: Joshua Seth, Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Michael Reisz, Mona Marshall, Wendee Lee, Lara Jill Miller, Tifanie Christun, Michael Lindsay, Laura Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Hosoda, Hiroyuki Kadono, Takashi Imamura, Tetauo Imazawa.
- Produced By Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- Animated By Hiroki Shibata.
- Written By Satoru Nishizono, Hiro Masaki, John Ludin, Rebecca Olkowski.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa.
- First Aired on October 06, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The kids and their Digimon are walking through a barren desert when Gennai appears to tell them that they must take care of their Digimon or they won't digivolve... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series originally ran for 54 episodes. "Digimon" refers to "digi[tal] mon[sters]." Three 25-minute mini-features were released theatrically in 2000 as holiday specials in Japan. These... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Crest Of Sincerity. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Crest Of Sincerity? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!