Digibaby BoomDigibaby Boom (1999) - Digimon Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 298 times total.
- Digimon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Saban Entertainment Inc. (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Pabumon, Motimon, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi, Leafmon, Minomon, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Biyomon, Yokomon, Joe Kido, Greymon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, Palmon, Tentomon, Kabuterimon, Agumon, Gomamon, Angemon.
- Voice Actors: Joshua Seth, Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Michael Reisz, Mona Marshall, Wendee Lee, Lara Jill Miller, Tifanie Christun, Michael Lindsay, Laura Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Hosoda, Hiroyuki Kadono, Takashi Imamura, Tetauo Imazawa.
- Produced By Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- Animated By Hiroki Shibata.
- Written By Satoru Nishizono, Hiro Masaki, John Ludin, Mark Ryan.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa.
- First Aired on September 30, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
T.K. and Patamon, still separated from the others, arrive at Primary Village, which is full of bright colors, fun shapes and lots of Baby Digimon. Elecmon,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series originally ran for 54 episodes. "Digimon" refers to "digi[tal] mon[sters]." Three 25-minute mini-features were released theatrically in 2000 as holiday specials in Japan. These... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Digibaby Boom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!