Kabuterimon's Electro ShockerKabuterimon's Electro Shocker (1999) - Digimon Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 313 times total.
- Digimon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Saban Entertainment Inc. (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Pabumon, Motimon, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi, Leafmon, Minomon, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Biyomon, Yokomon, Joe Kido, Greymon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, Palmon, Tentomon, Kabuterimon, Agumon, Gomamon, Angemon.
- Voice Actors: Joshua Seth, Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Michael Reisz, Mona Marshall, Wendee Lee, Lara Jill Miller, Tifanie Christun, Michael Lindsay, Laura Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Hosoda, Hiroyuki Kadono, Takashi Imamura, Tetauo Imazawa.
- Produced By Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- Animated By Hiroki Shibata.
- Written By Satoru Nishizono, Hiro Masaki, Mike Reynolds, John Ludin.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa.
- First Aired on September 11, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The kids come upon an odd factory that manufactures useless machinery but also produces power. They find Andromon trapped in the factory, and he attacks them when... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Kabuterimon and Andromon are introduced. This TV series originally ran for 54 episodes. "Digimon" refers to "digi[tal] mon[sters]." Three 25-minute mini-features were released theatrically in 2000... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kabuterimon's Electro Shocker. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kabuterimon's Electro Shocker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!