The Birth Of GreymonThe Birth Of Greymon (1999) - Digimon Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 307 times total.
- Digimon AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Saban Entertainment Inc. (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Taichi "Tai" Kamiya, Pabumon, Motimon, Sora Takenouchi, Yamato "Matt" Ishida, Koushiro "Izzy" Izumi, Takeru "T.K." Takaishi, Leafmon, Minomon, Hikari "Kari" Kamiya, Miyako "Yolei" Inoue, Biyomon, Yokomon, Joe Kido, Greymon, Patamon, Hawkmon, Gabumon, MetalGarurumon, Palmon, Tentomon, Kabuterimon, Agumon, Gomamon, Angemon, Shellmon.
- Voice Actors: Joshua Seth, Colleen O'Shaughnessy, Michael Reisz, Mona Marshall, Wendee Lee, Lara Jill Miller, Tifanie Christun, Michael Lindsay, Laura Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Mamoru Hosoda, Hiroyuki Kadono, Takashi Imamura, Tetauo Imazawa.
- Produced By Wendee Lee, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- Animated By Hiroki Shibata.
- Written By Satoru Nishizono, Hiro Masaki, Michael McConnohie, John Ludin.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa.
- First Aired on August 21, 1999.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While running to escape from the evil Kuwagamon, the kids are knocked off a cliff. As they plunge to a river far below, Gomamon has the fish in the river break... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode is the first to contain a digivolution of a rookie digimon to champion level: Agumon to Greymon. Shellmon is introduced. This TV series originally ran for 54 episodes. "Digimon" refers... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Birth Of Greymon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!