The MergerThe Merger (2000) Season 2 Episode 207- Dilbert Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 647 times total.
- Dilbert Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Idbox, United Media
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dilbert, Dogbert, Pointy-Haired Boss, Alice, Wally, Dilmom, Catbert, Loud Howard.
- Voice Actors: Daniel Stern, Chris Elliott, Larry Miller, Kathy Griffin, Gordon Hunt, Jackie Hoffman, Jason Alexander, Jim Wise.
- Directed By Jim Hull.
- Produced By Jeffrey L. Goldstein, Denise Pleune, Larry Charles, David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic, Scott Adams, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kahn; more Producers ...
- Written By Larry Charles, Scott Adams, David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic.
- Music: Ian Dye, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Mark Scheib.
- First Aired on January 25, 2000.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
The Pointy-Haired Boss is convinced their company needs to merge with another company to help them spend their excess money and as a bonus gain some "Synergy".... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Merger" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Merger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!