HolidayHoliday (1999) Season 1 Episode 112- Dilbert Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Dilbert Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Idbox, United Media
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dilbert, Dogbert, Pointy-Haired Boss, Alice, Wally, Dilmom.
- Voice Actors: Daniel Stern, Chris Elliott, Larry Miller, Kathy Griffin, Gordon Hunt, Jackie Hoffman.
- Directed By Andi Klein.
- Produced By Jeffrey L. Goldstein, Denise Pleune, Larry Charles, David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic, Scott Adams, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kahn; more Producers ...
- Written By Ned Goldreyer, Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman, Scott Adams, Larry Charles.
- Music: Ian Dye, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Mark Scheib.
- First Aired on May 17, 1999.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dilbert goes up against Dick from procurement and the plethora of holidays that get in the way of any work being done. Dogbert's solution to the holiday problem is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Holiday" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Holiday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!