Y2KY2K (1999) Season 1 Episode 109- Dilbert Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 588 times total.
- Dilbert Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Idbox, United Media
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dilbert, Dogbert, Pointy-Haired Boss, Wally, Dilmom, Asok, Ratbert, Loud Howard, Garbage Man, Catbert, Alice.
- Voice Actors: Daniel Stern, Chris Elliott, Larry Miller, Gordon Hunt, Jackie Hoffman, Tom Kenny, Jim Wise, Maurice LaMarche, Jason Alexander, Kathy Griffin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jennifer Graves, Bob Hathcock & Andi Tom.
- Produced By Jeffrey L. Goldstein, Denise Pleune, Larry Charles, David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic, Scott Adams, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kahn; more Producers ...
- Written By Andrew Borakove, Rachel Powell, Scott Adams, Larry Charles.
- Music: Ian Dye, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Mark Scheib.
- First Aired on May 03, 1999.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dogbert and Ratbert try to decide where they are going to celebrate the new millennium. Dilbert is put in charge of the company's Y2K problem. Wally plans to scam the banks, trusting that their computer records will fail them. Wally may be the key to "Black... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Y2K" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Y2K? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!