The TakeoverThe Takeover (1999) Season 1 Episode 106- Dilbert Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 542 times total.
- Dilbert Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation, Idbox, United Media
- Animation Studio: Rough Draft Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Dilbert, Dogbert, Pointy-Haired Boss, Wally, Dilmom, Asok, Ratbert, Alice, Loud Howard.
- Voice Actors: Daniel Stern, Chris Elliott, Larry Miller, Gordon Hunt, Jackie Hoffman, Tom Kenny, Tress MacNeille, Jim Wise, Kathy Griffin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Andi Klein.
- Produced By Jeffrey L. Goldstein, Denise Pleune, Larry Charles, David Silverman, Stephen Sustarsic, Scott Adams, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kahn; more Producers ...
- Written By Larry Charles, Scott Adams, Ned Goldreyer.
- Music: Ian Dye, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Mark Scheib.
- First Aired on February 15, 1999.
- Originally Aired on UPN (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Using Dogbert's Get Rich or Get Out of My Way: Investing Dogbert Style book, Wally and Dilbert become majority shareholders in the company, all in the space of one morning. By the afternoon, they are elevated to sit on the board of directors. In his new position... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Takeover" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Takeover? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!