Rudy's First AdventureRudy's First Adventure (2002) Season 1 Episode 001-A- ChalkZone Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 722 times total.
- ChalkZone Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Frederator Incorporated
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Rudy Tabootie, Snap, Reggie Bullnerd, Bullynerd, Penny Sanchez, Joe Tabootie, Mildred "Millie" Tabootie, Mr. Wilter, Blocky, Biclops, Queen Rapsheeba, Mrs. Sanchez, Cat, Walrus, Old Lady, Canary, Girl, Michelle, Old Woman, Old Lady, Baby Birds.
- Voice Actors: Elizabeth Daily, Candi Milo, Hynden Walch, Jess Harnell, Miriam Flynn, Robert Cait, Rodger Bumpass, Rosslynn Taylor Jordan, Robbyn Kirmsse; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Fountain.
- Produced By Alexis Wallrich, Debby Hindman, Larry Huber, Fred Seibert, Bill Burnett.
- Animated By Steve Socki.
- Written By Bill Burnett, Larry Huber, Steve Marmel, Jenny Nissenson, Ford Riley, Aydrea Walden.
- Music: Geoff Levin, Guy Moon, Steve Rucker.
- First Aired on March 22, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon.
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
While in detention, Rudy finds out about the magic chalk and he goes to Chalk Zone, a place where all the erased chalk pictures go to. He meets up with Snap, a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was built from the original pilot episode from Oh Yeah! Cartoons, with a few additional scenes added. ChalkZone first was a cartoon short series on Oh Yeah! Cartoons which became... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rudy's First Adventure" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rudy's First Adventure? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!