Jury DutyJury Duty (2001) - Bob and Margaret Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 404 times total.
- Bob and Margaret Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Snowden Fine Productions, Nelvana Limited, Silver Light Productions Limited.
- Cartoon Characters: Bob Fish, Margaret Fish, Melvin Fish, Cookie Fish, Joyce, Guinivere.
- Voice Actors: Brian George, Alison Snowden, Wayne Robson, Jayne Eastwood, Tracey Hoyt, Jonathan Aris, Peter Baynham, Steve Brody, Gary Bryden, Joshua Burns; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Harold Harris, Julian Harris, Karen Lessman.
- Produced By Cynthia Taylor, Tom McGillis, Marilyn McAuley, Vince Commisso, Steve Hodgins, Pat Burns, Alison Snowden, David Fine, Michael Hirsh; more Producers ...
- Animated By Jezreel Mann Carlos II.
- Written By Alison Snowden, David Fine, Leila Basen, Chas Lawther, Terry Saltsman, Rosie Schuster.
- Music: Patrick Godfrey.
- Editor: Stephanie Duncan, Richard Bond.
- First Aired on September 05, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Global.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Canada / United Kingdom
Margaret gets called to jury duty, but Bob has planned a holiday for them and begs her to get herself excused. Margaret insists on performing her societal duty and remaining on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jury Duty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jury Duty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!