Wanda Moves UpWanda Moves Up (2002) Season 1 Episode 225-203- Baby Blues Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 594 times total.
- Baby Blues Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Split the Difference Productions
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Wanda MacPherson, Darryl MacPherson, Melinda Bitterman, Carl Bitterman, Rodney Bitterman, Bizzy, Kenny, Dr. Gruber, Mr. Thompson.
- Voice Actors: Mike O'Malley, Julia Sweeney, Elizabeth Daily, Joel Murray, Arabella Field, Kath Soucie, Nicole Sullivan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Susie Dietter, Rich Moore.
- Produced By Claudia Katz, Karen K. Miller, Jeff Martin, Peter Ocko, Jerry Scott, Rick Kirkman.
- Written By Bill Freiberger.
- Music: Ben Decter.
- Editor: Leo Papin.
- First Aired on March 10, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 225-203
- Season: 1
Wanda and Darryl learn to appreciate each other's roles when Darryl tries to look after Zoe and Wanda tries to run a high-pressure business company.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the popular comic strip of the same name, the series exposed "the dark underbelly of suburban parenting." Thirteen episodes were ordered for the first season, and an additional 13 were ordered for the second season. WB only aired eight... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Wanda Moves Up" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wanda Moves Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!