I Wanna Play HouseI Wanna Play House (1936) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 46 times this month, and 2608 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- A Vitaphone Production
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Brown Bear Cub, Black Bear Cub, Papa Bear.
- Voice Actors: Bernice Hansen.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Cal Dalton, Sandy Walker.
- Written By J. Paul Smith, Don Williams.
- Music: Bernard Brown.
- Originally Released on January 11, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:12 minutes.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
Two bear cubs, one brown and one black, sneak away from Papa Bear to enjoy a game of hide-and-seek. The black cub goes into a Gypsy trailer and gets drunk on cider. The little bears' harmless hijinks soon turn into danger on the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Merrie Melodies Three-Strip Technicolor, and the very, very first WB cartoon sporting the concentric circles (called "rings" for convenience).
The star character sings "I've Gotta Sing Cause I'm Gay"!
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "I Wanna Play House" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about I Wanna Play House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!