Shoyu WeenieShoyu Weenie (2002) Season 1 Episode 41-9905- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 631 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Judge Hiram Mightor, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben ("The Boss"), Peanut, Judge Mentok, Baliff, Dr. Gale Melody, Debbie, Avenger, Kenji, Seiko, Miko, Manager, Jabberjaw, Biff.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, John Michael Higgins, Steve Landesberg, Grey Delisle, Adam Lawson, Tony Masa, Jeanne Mori; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ben Jones.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on July 14, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
A Japanese pop band, known as "Shoyu Weenie", accuses the American rock band, "Jabberjaw & The Neptunes" (featuring the shark that sounds a lot like Curly from the Three Stooges), of stealing their song "Mochi Mochi" and calling it "Lovey Lovey." Harvey reps... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Shoyu Weenie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Shoyu Weenie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!