Death by Chocolate
Alternate Title: UnaboobooDeath by Chocolate (Unabooboo) (2002) Season 1 Episode 41-9904- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 520 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios, Allied Arts and Science
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Judge Hiram Mightor, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben ("The Boss"), Peanut, Boo Boo, Yogi Bear, Doctor Quincy, Fed # 1, Juro, Avenger.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, Tom Kenny, Maurice LaMarche, Steve Landesberg, Frank Welker.
- Directed By Ben Jones.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on July 14, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
The Jellystone Park bear Boo Boo is captured by federal agents, accused of being the "Unabooboo", a revolutionary sending booby trapped gift baskets & cookie bouquets to all the heads of corporate America. Harvey defends Boo Boo in court, while Myron Reducto... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally titled, "Unabooboo."
Sorry, we do not have a video of Death by Chocolate. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Death by Chocolate? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!