Very Personal InjuryVery Personal Injury (2001) Season 1 Episode 41-9902- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 562 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Allied Arts and Science
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Judge Hiram Mightor, Myron Reducto, Esq., Apache Chief, Zan, Supervolt, Sybil Schussler, Vulturo.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Maurice LaMarche, Michael Bell, Phil LaMarr, Laraine Newman, Neil Ross.
- Directed By Vincent Waller.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on September 23, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Apache Chief, the Native American member of the Superfriends, accidentally spills coffee on his groin. He sues the Javalux company, as the burn injuries to his crotch have diminished his superpower: the ability to grow to giant-size. Harvey represents Apache... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Very Personal Injury. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Very Personal Injury? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!