Mother, Did You Move My Chair?Mother, Did You Move My Chair? (2002) Season 2 Episode 2203- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 494 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Marsha Crenshaw.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier, Andy Merrill, Pete Smith.
- First Aired on May 12, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Brak finds all kinds of excuses to skip school because he does not want to dissect a friendly clam. In his sleep, Spoonie, a talking wooden spoon, and Wunderbird, a yellow bird with a French accent, appear and promise to help Brak save... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get into all sorts of trouble, like stealing the mascot... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mother, Did You Move My Chair?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mother, Did You Move My Chair?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!