Petticoat Brak: The EyePetticoat Brak: The Eye (2001) Season 1 Episode 2108- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 445 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Marsha Crenshaw.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier.
- First Aired on December 30, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dad used to be a master of the staring contest. Although he is retired, he accepts Zorak's staring contest challenge. Zorak loses because wasps, which are... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Petticoat Brak: The Eye? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!