Leave It To Brak: GoldfishLeave It To Brak: Goldfish (2001) Season 1 Episode 2101- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 682 times total.
- The Brak Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Cartoon Characters: Voldemar H. "Brak" Guerta, Zorak, Brak's Mom, Brak's Dad, Thundercleese.
- Voice Actors: Andy Merrill, C. Martin Croker, Marsha Crenshaw.
- Produced By Jim Fortier, Keith Crofford, Michael Lazzo.
- Written By Jim Fortier, Andy Merrill, Pete Smith.
- First Aired on September 02, 2001.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Before going on vacation, Thundercleese asks Brak to take care of his beloved goldfish Mr. Tickles. After Brak accidentally kills the goldfish, it appears in one of his dreams.
Cartoon Production Information:
Although The Brak Show takes place somewhere in outer space, its setting looks an awful lot like any American suburb circa 1965. While attending Learnmore High School, Brak and his best pal Zorak get... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Leave It To Brak: Goldfish. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Leave It To Brak: Goldfish? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!