The Swim Of ThingsThe Swim Of Things (2001) Episode 15- Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 408 times total.
- Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Annemation Productions, Sullivan Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Anne Shirley, Marilla Cuthbert, Matthew Cuthbert, Diana Barry, Gilbert Blythe.
- Voice Actors: Bryn McAuley, Patricia Gage, Emily Hampshire, Al Mukadam, Wayne Robson, Haleigh Sheehan.
- Written By Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- Music: Peter Breiner.
- First Aired on December 09, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Canada
It's swimming time at the pond, and everybody is having fun- everybody, that is, except Felix. A poor swimmer, he is discouraged and disheartened. When an injury sidelines Anne, Felix helps her with her exercises, and he finds his... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Swim Of Things. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Swim Of Things? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!