Babysitter BluesBabysitter Blues (2001) Episode 2- Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 369 times total.
- Anne of Green Gables: The Animated Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Annemation Productions, Sullivan Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Anne Shirley, Marilla Cuthbert, Matthew Cuthbert, Diana Barry, Gilbert Blythe.
- Voice Actors: Bryn McAuley, Patricia Gage, Emily Hampshire, Al Mukadam, Wayne Robson, Haleigh Sheehan.
- Written By Lucy Maud Montgomery.
- Music: Peter Breiner.
- First Aired on September 09, 2001.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Canada
Gilbert thinks that babysitting a neighbor's young nephew will be a breeze- that is, until he finds himself alone with the tyke. Anne, who has a great deal of experience looking after children, comes to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Babysitter Blues. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Babysitter Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!