The Imaginary FriendThe Imaginary Friend (1999) Season 3 Episode 35- New Tales from the Cryptkeeper Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 373 times total.
- New Tales from the Cryptkeeper Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: The Cryptkeeper, The Vaultkeeper, The Old Witch, Jamie, Leo, Mary Anne, Guardian.
- Voice Actors: John Kassir, Kevin Duhaney, Jon-Erik Laggano, Jeannie Diggins, Tony Daniels Guardian).
- Directed By Mike Krunyescha.
- Written By Kim Thompson.
- First Aired on September 16, 1999.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 35
- Season: 3
- U.S.A. / Canada
When eight-year-old Mary Anne moves to a new neighborhood, she meets two boys who don't know the meaning of kindness. Teenagers Leo and Jamie find great joy in teasing the new girl instead of making her feel welcome. Mary Anne has one friend, however, who plans... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Five years after the first animated versions stopped airing on ABC, this version of the show resurfaced with new episodes on a new network.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Imaginary Friend. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Imaginary Friend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!