Split PersonalitySplit Personality (1995) Episode 15- The Mask Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 519 times total.
- The Mask Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions, Sunbow Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest
- Distributed by: New Line Television
- Cartoon Characters: Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask, Lieutenant Kellaway, Milo, Pepe, Baby Forthwright, Doyle, Lars, Mrs. Francis Forthwright, Mrs. Peenman, Pretorius, Mayor Tilton, Peggy Brandt, Charlie Schumaker, Chet Bozzack.
- Voice Actors: Rob Paulsen, Neal Ross, Frank Welker, Jim Cummings, Mary McDonald-Lewis, Tress MacNeille, Tim Curry, Kevin Richardson, Heidi Shannon, Mark L. Taylor; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Joe Bacal, Bob Friedman, Tom Griffin, Mike Richardson, C. J. Kettler, Phil Roman, Gary Hartle, Duane Capizzi, Bonni Freeman; more Producers ...
- Written By Alexx Van Dyne.
- Music: Christopher Neal Nelson, Keith Baxter.
- First Aired on November 11, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 15
Stanley faces a race against time when his nemesis, Walter, accidentally breaks his mask into two separate pieces.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the hit movie, Stanley Ipkiss has a secret identity... when he puts on an ancient mask, he takes on special powers. With the help of Milo the Wonder Dog, Stanley takes on crime in the streets of Edge City.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Split Personality. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Split Personality? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!