Double ReverseDouble Reverse (1995) Episode 8- The Mask Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 446 times total.
- The Mask Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions, Sunbow Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest
- Distributed by: New Line Television
- Cartoon Characters: Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask, Kablamus, Joe Blow, Bank President, Mrs. Peenman, Reporter, Dr. Arthur Neuman, Charlie Schumaker, Milo, Policeman.
- Voice Actors: Rob Paulsen, Jim Cummings, Tress MacNeille, Ben Stein.
Additional Voices: Sheryl Bernstein, Earl Boen, Rodger Bumpass, Marsha Clark; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Joe Bacal, Bob Friedman, Tom Griffin, Mike Richardson, C. J. Kettler, Phil Roman, Gary Hartle, Duane Capizzi, Bonni Freeman; more Producers ...
- Music: Christopher Neal Nelson, Keith Baxter.
- First Aired on September 23, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Stanley's psychiatrist tells him to behave like the Mask and do the reverse of what he would normally do. Meanwhile, Cablamous the exploding man starts his reign of terror.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the hit movie, Stanley Ipkiss has a secret identity... when he puts on an ancient mask, he takes on special powers. With the help of Milo the Wonder Dog, Stanley takes on crime in the streets... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Double Reverse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!