The Mask Is Always Greener On The Other Side, Part 2The Mask Is Always Greener On The Other Side, Part 2 (1995) Episode 2- The Mask Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 508 times total.
- The Mask Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions, Sunbow Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest
- Distributed by: New Line Television
- Cartoon Characters: Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask, Pretorius, Detective Doyle, Police Dispatch, Mayor Mortimer Tilton, Lt. Mitch Kellaway, Peggy Brandt, Charlie Schumaker, Baby Forthwright, Milo, Pepe.
- Voice Actors: Rob Paulsen, Tim Curry, Jim Cummings, Kevin Michael Richardson.
Additional Voices: Sheryl Bernstein, Earl Boen, Rodger Bumpass; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Joe Bacal, Bob Friedman, Tom Griffin, Mike Richardson, C. J. Kettler, Phil Roman, Gary Hartle, Duane Capizzi, Bonni Freeman; more Producers ...
- Written By Duane Capizzi.
- Music: Christopher Neal Nelson, Keith Baxter.
- First Aired on September 09, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Pretorius tries to find the Mask's identity when he foils a robbery on the city bank. Meanwhile, Stanley accidentally gets Mathilda the sack.
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the hit movie, Stanley Ipkiss has a secret identity... when he puts on an ancient mask, he takes on special powers. With the help of Milo the Wonder Dog, Stanley takes on crime in the streets of Edge City.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mask Is Always Greener On The Other Side, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mask Is Always Greener On The Other Side, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!