Sister MaskSister Mask (1995) Episode 4- The Mask Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 528 times total.
- The Mask Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions, Sunbow Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions, Cuckoo's Nest
- Distributed by: New Line Television
- Cartoon Characters: Stanley Ipkiss/The Mask, Pretorius, Mrs. Peenman, Peggy Brandt, Milo, Mozart the Talking Dog, Baby Forthwright, Pepe.
- Voice Actors: Rob Paulsen, Tim Curry, Tress MacNeille, Heidi Shannon, Frank Welker, Elizabeth Daily.
Additional Voices: Sheryl Bernstein; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Joe Bacal, Bob Friedman, Tom Griffin, Mike Richardson, C. J. Kettler, Phil Roman, Gary Hartle, Duane Capizzi, Bonni Freeman; more Producers ...
- Written By Henry Gilroy.
- Music: Christopher Neal Nelson, Keith Baxter.
- First Aired on September 02, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Stanley tries to control the good power inside the Mask when he discovers two new masks at the museum. However, his experiment backfires, and the evil Pretorius takes control of him...
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the hit movie, Stanley Ipkiss has a secret identity... when he puts on an ancient mask, he takes on special powers. With the help of Milo the Wonder Dog, Stanley takes on crime in the streets... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Sister Mask. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sister Mask? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!