Madeline At The LouvreMadeline At The Louvre (1993) - Madeline Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 782 times total.
- Madeline Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Plus One Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Madeline, Genevieve, Cloe, Nicole, Danielle, Pepito, Miss Clavel.
- Voice Actors: Tracey-Lee Smythe, Louise Vallance, Kelly Sheridan, Kristin Fairlie, A.J. Bond, Tara Charendoff, Jim Byrnes, Christopher Plummer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Stan Phillips.
- Produced By Stan Phillips, Andy Heyward, Robby London, Saul Cooper, Pancho Kohner, Lisa A. Salamone.
- Written By Ludwig Bemelmans.
- Music: Andy Street.
- First Aired on December 18, 1993.
- Originally Aired on ABC Family (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Girls go for walk, saw artists, want to learn to paint. Miss Clavel calls one of her friend, Ludwig, over to teach the girls. Madeline learns very fast and soon is able to paint like a pro. The girls celebrate by going to get the picture framed. Overhear people... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Madeline At The Louvre. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Madeline At The Louvre? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!