What A KnightWhat A Knight (1932) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 538 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Dentist, King Arthur, Peddler, Chorus Girl.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Harry Love.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on March 14, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Krazy has a toothache and gets a dose of ether from his local sadistic dentist. Naturally, he time travels back to the court of King Arthur (there's a Depression on there, too). Surrealism ensues. This entry has just about everything you could want in an early... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What A Knight. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What A Knight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!