Marty McFly PFCMarty McFly PFC (1992) Episode 73405- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 593 times total.
- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, BIG Pictures, Inc., Colossal Pictures
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marty McFly, Doc Emmett L. Brown, Jennifer Parker, Clara Clayton Brown, Jules, Verne, Einstein, Biff Tannen.
- Live-Action Characters: Doc Emmett L. Brown, Bill Nye.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Dan Castellaneta, Mary Steenburgen, Thomas F. Wilson, Joshua Wiener, Troy Davidson, Cathy Cavadini, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Gale.
- Produced By John Loy, John Ludin, Bob Gale.
- Written By Bob Gale, John Loy, John Ludin.
- First Aired on October 17, 1992.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Verne hates taking dance lessons and asks Doc for his help. Doc tells him that he once had "blueprints" for a dance machine that helps one to remember the steps... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Marty McFly PFC. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Marty McFly PFC? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!