A Friend In DeedA Friend In Deed (1992) Episode 73404- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 450 times total.
- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, BIG Pictures, Inc., Colossal Pictures
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marty McFly, Doc Emmett L. Brown, Jennifer Parker, Clara Clayton Brown, Jules, Verne, Einstein, Biff Tannen.
- Live-Action Characters: Doc Emmett L. Brown, Bill Nye.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Dan Castellaneta, Mary Steenburgen, Thomas F. Wilson, Joshua Wiener, Troy Davidson, Cathy Cavadini, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Gale.
- Produced By John Loy, John Ludin, Bob Gale.
- Written By Bob Gale, John Loy, John Ludin.
- First Aired on October 03, 1992.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Biff announces that he has a legal deed from the 1800's for Jennifer Parker's ranch and plans to evict her family. With the intention of helping his girlfriend, Marty heads back to the Old West to find the truth to the matter. Once there, Marty finds out that the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Friend In Deed. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Friend In Deed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!