A Friend In DeedA Friend In Deed (1992) Episode 73404- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 405 times total.
- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, BIG Pictures, Inc., Colossal Pictures
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marty McFly, Doc Emmett L. Brown, Jennifer Parker, Clara Clayton Brown, Jules, Verne, Einstein, Biff Tannen.
- Live-Action Characters: Doc Emmett L. Brown, Bill Nye.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Dan Castellaneta, Mary Steenburgen, Thomas F. Wilson, Joshua Wiener, Troy Davidson, Cathy Cavadini, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Bob Gale.
- Produced By John Loy, John Ludin, Bob Gale.
- Written By Bob Gale, John Loy, John Ludin.
- First Aired on October 03, 1992.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Biff announces that he has a legal deed from the 1800's for Jennifer Parker's ranch and plans to evict her family. With the intention of helping his girlfriend,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Friend In Deed. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Friend In Deed? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!