Go Fly A KiteGo Fly A Kite (1991) Episode 73007- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 822 times total.
- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, BIG Pictures, Inc., Colossal Pictures
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marty McFly, Doc Emmett L. Brown, Jennifer Parker, Clara Clayton Brown, Jules, Verne, Einstein, Biff Tannen.
- Live-Action Characters: Doc Emmett L. Brown, Bill Nye.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Dan Castellaneta, Mary Steenburgen, Thomas F. Wilson, Joshua Wiener, Troy Davidson, Cathy Cavadini, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Peyton Reed.
- Produced By John Loy, John Ludin, Bob Gale.
- Written By Bob Gale, John Loy, John Ludin.
- First Aired on October 26, 1991.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 73007
Jules taunts his brother Verne by saying that Verne must not be a biological member of the Brown family because he isn't as smart as Doc and Jules. Verne uses his father's photo invention and accidentally believes that Benjamin Franklin is his biological father.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Here, for the first and only time, we learn of Jules Brown's middle name: Erastosthenes (after the famous mathematician).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Go Fly A Kite. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Go Fly A Kite? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!