Go Fly A KiteGo Fly A Kite (1991) Episode 73007- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 637 times total.
- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, BIG Pictures, Inc., Colossal Pictures
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marty McFly, Doc Emmett L. Brown, Jennifer Parker, Clara Clayton Brown, Jules, Verne, Einstein, Biff Tannen.
- Live-Action Characters: Doc Emmett L. Brown, Bill Nye.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Dan Castellaneta, Mary Steenburgen, Thomas F. Wilson, Joshua Wiener, Troy Davidson, Cathy Cavadini, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Peyton Reed.
- Produced By John Loy, John Ludin, Bob Gale.
- Written By Bob Gale, John Loy, John Ludin.
- First Aired on October 26, 1991.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Jules taunts his brother Verne by saying that Verne must not be a biological member of the Brown family because he isn't as smart as Doc and Jules. Verne uses his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Here, for the first and only time, we learn of Jules Brown's middle name: Erastosthenes (after the famous mathematician).
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Go Fly A Kite? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!