BrothersBrothers (1991) Episode 73001- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1001 times total.
- Back to the Future Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, BIG Pictures, Inc., Colossal Pictures
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Marty McFly, Doc Emmett L. Brown, Jennifer Parker, Clara Clayton Brown, Jules, Verne, Einstein, Biff Tannen.
- Live-Action Characters: Doc Emmett L. Brown, Bill Nye.
- Voice Actors: David Kaufman, Dan Castellaneta, Mary Steenburgen, Thomas F. Wilson, Joshua Wiener, Troy Davidson, Cathy Cavadini, Danny Mann; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Peyton Reed.
- Produced By John Loy, John Ludin, Bob Gale.
- Written By Bob Gale, John Loy, John Ludin.
- First Aired on September 21, 1991.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Upset with his brother, Jules, Verne runs away from home using the DeLorean. Doc, Marty and Jules go back in time to find him during the Civil War. Jules and Verne... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
For the first time, Verne Brown's middle name is revealed: Newton (after Sir Isaac H. Newton)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brothers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!