Scooby-Doo Goes HollywoodScooby-Doo Goes Hollywood (1979) Animated Cartoon Special by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 1811 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley, Freddy Jones, C.J., Director, First V.P., Terrier, Jesse Rotten, V.P. Jackie Carlson, Cherie, Sis, Receptionist, Lavonne, Second Woman, Waitress, Kerry, Girl Fan, Executive Secretary, Brother, Guard, Afghan Hound, Baby Scooby, Bulldog, Pilot, Mailgirl, Treena, The Groove, Lucy, Chorus, Announcer, Men, Women.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Rip Torn, Stan Jones, Michael Bell, Marilyn Schreffler, Joan Gerber, Ginny McSwain, Patrick Fraley, Paul DeKorte; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Colin Baker, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark, Richard Coleman, Jesse Cosio, Elaine Despins, Charles Downs; more Animators ...
- Written By Duane Poole, Dick Robbins.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- Originally Released on December 23, 1979.
- Running Time: 60 minutes.
The gang goes to Hollywood as Scooby stars in his first film. When a creepy creature wants to put a stop to the film, Scooby must solve the mystery to ensure his... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scooby-Doo Goes Hollywood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!