The Arnold WaltzThe Arnold Waltz (1990) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 535 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Will Vinton Productions
- Distributed by: Expanded Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Arnold.
- Directed By Craig Bartlett.
- Produced By Craig Bartlett, Lisa Groening, Will Vinton.
- Animated By Craig Bartlett.
- Written By Craig Bartlett.
- Music: Homer Groening.
- Originally Released in December of 1990 (Estimate).
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA).
- Running Time: 3 minutes.
Arnold, a school kid with a vacant stare and hair sticking out, takes the bus to school. He sits idly through lessons. Then, it's time for band, where he plays the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Produced for inclusion in "Sesame Street." Predecessor of the show... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Arnold Waltz. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Arnold Waltz? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!