Birthday Blues, Part 2Birthday Blues, Part 2 (2000) Episode 95- Sailor Moon S Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 336 times total.
- Sailor Moon S AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Tôei Animation Co. Ltd., Kodansha
- Distributed by: Pioneer Entertainment L.P.
- Cartoon Characters: Serena/Sailor Moon, Luna, Amy/Sailor Mercury, Raye/Sailor Mars, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Mina/Sailor Venus, Artemis, Amara/Sailor Uranus, Michelle/Sailor Neptune, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Dr. Tomoe, Kaorinite.
- Voice Actors: Linda Ballantyne, Liza Balkan, Katie Griffin, Susan Roman, Emile Barlow, Vince Corazza, Jill Frappier, Ron Ruben, Sarah LaFleur; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kunihiko Ikuhara.
- Produced By Nicole Thuault.
- Music: Takanori Arisawa, Tetsuya Komoro, Kazuo Sato, Michael Benghiat, Evan Roberts; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on June 28, 2000.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
The previous episode ended with Kaorinite in possession of Serena's transformation brooch and the frozen Tuxedo Mask. She threatened to shatter Tuxedo Mask if Serena didn't come to Tokyo Tower and surrender her unusually large and brilliant heart crystal and then... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is an English reworking of Japanese episode number 102. It is the second part of a two-part episode. Although in the dub it is implied that Sailor Uranus knows who Sailor Moon is, later episodes show that their identities remained secret even... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Birthday Blues, Part 2. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Birthday Blues, Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!