The Stork Takes A HolidayThe Stork Takes A Holiday (1937) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 652 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: the stork.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on June 11, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (3 Strip)
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is presumed lost.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Stork Takes A Holiday. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Stork Takes A Holiday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!