Don't it Make my Brown Eyes GreenDon't it Make my Brown Eyes Green (2002) Season 2 Episode 210- Disney's Teacher's Pet Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 310 times total.
- Disney's Teacher's Pet Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Spot, Scott Leadready II, Leonard Amadeus Helperman, Mary Lou Helperman, Mr. Jolly, Ian Wazselewski, Leslie Dunkling, Pretty Boy, Principal Crosby Strickler.
- Voice Actors: Nathan Lane, Shaun Flemming, Debra Jo Rupp, Jerry Stiller, David Ogden Stiers, Rob Paulsen, Mae Whitman, Wallace Shawn, Cree Summer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Gary Baseman, Bill Steinkellner, Cherie Steinkellner, Jess Winfield, Nancylee Myatt.
- Animated By 30.
- Editor: John Royer.
- First Aired on January 25, 2002.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA), Toon Disney.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Scott gets jealous when Leonard makes up a popular game based on the fetch game Spot's played with Leonard.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Don't it Make my Brown Eyes Green" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't it Make my Brown Eyes Green? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!