Rudolph The Red-Nosed ReindeerRudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (1944) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 4201 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Jam Handy Organization
- Cartoon Characters: Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Santa Claus.
- Voice Actors: Paul Wing.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Fletcher Smith, William Sturm, Robinson McKee, Howard Kakudo, Shane Miller.
- Written By Joseph Stultz, Robert L. May.
- Music: Johnny Marks, Samuel Benavie, James Higgins, Harry R. Wilson, George Kleinsinger; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released in December of 1944 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:11 minutes.
Rudolph's playmates make fun of his glowing nose until Santa- finding it rough going on a foggy Christmas Eve- visits Rudolph's house, gets a look at that luminous... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first filmed version of this story, pre-dating the famous Rankin-Bass version by over 20 years. The film was based on the original story by Robert L. May, who created Rudolph as an assignment... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!