Rudolph The Red-Nosed ReindeerRudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer (1944) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 4658 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Jam Handy Organization
- Cartoon Characters: Rudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Santa Claus.
- Voice Actors: Paul Wing.
- Directed By Max Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer.
- Animated By Fletcher Smith, William Sturm, Robinson McKee, Howard Kakudo, Shane Miller.
- Written By Joseph Stultz, Robert L. May.
- Music: Johnny Marks, Samuel Benavie, James Higgins, Harry R. Wilson, George Kleinsinger; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released in 1944 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:11 minutes.
Rudolph's playmates make fun of his glowing nose until Santa- finding it rough going on a foggy Christmas Eve- visits Rudolph's house, gets a look at that luminous nose, and recruits him to lead his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first filmed version of this story, pre-dating the famous Rankin-Bass version by over 20 years. The film was based on the original story by Robert L. May, who created Rudolph as an assignment for Montgomery Ward in 1939. The song adaption of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!