The Novelty ShopThe Novelty Shop (1936) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 1347 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Novelty Store Items.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Art Davis.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on August 15, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
At night, everything in the shop comes to life, including jumping beans, piggy banks and matchsticks.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Marx Brothers, the Three Stooges, Laurel and Hardy, and the Dionne Quintuplets are caricatured.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Novelty Shop? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!