At The Heart Of The UniverseAt The Heart Of The Universe (1986) Season 1 Episode 118- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 383 times total.
- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, France 3, RTL-TVi, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: Lexington Broadcasting System (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Ulysses, Telemicus, Yumi, Noumaros, Numinor, Shirka, NoNo, Nestor, Penelope.
- Voice Actors: Matt Berman, Adrian Knight, Anick Faris, Howard Ryshpan, Kelly Ricard, Vlasta Vrana.
- Directed By Bernard Deyri?s, Ky?suke Mikuriya., Tadao Nagahama, Kazuo Terada, Seiji Okuda; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Yutaka Fujioka, Maz Saldinger, Tatsuo Ikeuchi, Thierry P. Lurin.
- Animated By Shingo Araki, Toyoo Ashida, Junsabaro Takamata.
- Written By Nina Wolmark, Jean Chalopin, Ryohei Suzuki, Yohshitaka Suzuki.
- Music: Pascal Auriat, Denny Crokett, Ike Egan, Shuki Y. Levy, Haim Saban, Kei Wakakusa; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Shuichi Kakesu, Hajime Okayasu.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- France / Japan / Belgium / U.S.A.
- This Show Has Not Aired.
Mercurius offers Ulysses a deal. He will show him the route home if Ulysses brings him the stone embedded within the face of the giant Atlas. However this stone is the source of Atlas' strength, and without it he cannot support the weight of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode was pulled from Kideo TV and snot shown. It was replaced by repeat showings of The Get-Along Gang. Ulysses, Ulysses, soaring through all the galaxies,
Sorry, we do not have a video of At The Heart Of The Universe. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about At The Heart Of The Universe? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!