Lost In The LabyrinthLost In The Labyrinth (1986) Season 1 Episode 117- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 390 times total.
- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, France 3, RTL-TVi, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: Lexington Broadcasting System (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Ulysses, Telemicus, Yumi, Noumaros, Numinor, Shirka, NoNo, Nestor, Penelope.
- Voice Actors: Matt Berman, Adrian Knight, Anick Faris, Howard Ryshpan, Kelly Ricard, Vlasta Vrana.
- Directed By Bernard Deyri?s, Ky?suke Mikuriya., Tadao Nagahama, Kazuo Terada, Seiji Okuda; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Yutaka Fujioka, Maz Saldinger, Tatsuo Ikeuchi, Thierry P. Lurin.
- Animated By Shingo Araki, Toyoo Ashida, Junsabaro Takamata.
- Written By Nina Wolmark, Jean Chalopin, Ryohei Suzuki, Yohshitaka Suzuki.
- Music: Pascal Auriat, Denny Crokett, Ike Egan, Shuki Y. Levy, Haim Saban, Kei Wakakusa; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Shuichi Kakesu, Hajime Okayasu.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- France / Japan / Belgium / U.S.A.
- This Show Has Not Aired.
Ulysses is told that Theseus knows the route to Earth, and so he enters a gigantic space-station labyrinth from which no-one has ever escaped, to do battle with the great Minotaur.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lost In The Labyrinth. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lost In The Labyrinth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!