Trapped Between Fire And IceTrapped Between Fire And Ice (1986) Season 1 Episode 112- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 595 times total.
- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, France 3, RTL-TVi, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: Lexington Broadcasting System (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Ulysses, Telemicus, Yumi, Noumaros, Numinor, Shirka, NoNo, Nestor, Penelope.
- Voice Actors: Matt Berman, Adrian Knight, Anick Faris, Howard Ryshpan, Kelly Ricard, Vlasta Vrana.
- Directed By Bernard Deyri?s, Ky?suke Mikuriya., Tadao Nagahama, Kazuo Terada, Seiji Okuda; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Yutaka Fujioka, Maz Saldinger, Tatsuo Ikeuchi, Thierry P. Lurin.
- Animated By Shingo Araki, Toyoo Ashida, Junsabaro Takamata.
- Written By Nina Wolmark, Jean Chalopin, Ryohei Suzuki, Yohshitaka Suzuki.
- Music: Pascal Auriat, Denny Crokett, Ike Egan, Shuki Y. Levy, Haim Saban, Kei Wakakusa; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Shuichi Kakesu, Hajime Okayasu.
- First Aired on July 17, 1986.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
- France / Japan / Belgium / U.S.A.
The planets Charyboes and Scylla are a trap created by the Gods, one flaming hot, the other frozen. The Gods convince Ulysses that there is an orbiting space-station there containing the crew of the wreck of a thousand year old vessel. Ulysses would not have... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Ulysses, Ulysses, soaring through all the galaxies,
In search of Earth, flying into the night... Greek epic met space epic in Ulysses 31, a French/Japanese animated retelling of Homer's The Odyssey originally titled... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Trapped Between Fire And Ice. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trapped Between Fire And Ice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!