Cronus, Father Of TimeCronus, Father Of Time (1986) Season 1 Episode 109- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 573 times total.
- Ulysses 31 Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DiC Entertainment, France 3, RTL-TVi, Tokyo Movie Shinsha
- Distributed by: Lexington Broadcasting System (US)
- Cartoon Characters: Ulysses, Telemicus, Yumi, Noumaros, Numinor, Shirka, NoNo, Nestor, Penelope.
- Voice Actors: Matt Berman, Adrian Knight, Anick Faris, Howard Ryshpan, Kelly Ricard, Vlasta Vrana.
- Directed By Bernard Deyri?s, Ky?suke Mikuriya., Tadao Nagahama, Kazuo Terada, Seiji Okuda; more Directors ...
- Produced By Jean Chalopin, Yutaka Fujioka, Maz Saldinger, Tatsuo Ikeuchi, Thierry P. Lurin.
- Animated By Shingo Araki, Toyoo Ashida, Junsabaro Takamata.
- Written By Nina Wolmark, Jean Chalopin, Ryohei Suzuki, Yohshitaka Suzuki.
- Music: Pascal Auriat, Denny Crokett, Ike Egan, Shuki Y. Levy, Haim Saban, Kei Wakakusa; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Shuichi Kakesu, Hajime Okayasu.
- First Aired on June 26, 1986.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- France / Japan / Belgium / U.S.A.
Chronus, the father of time attempts to regain his place in Olympus by capturing Ulysses for Zeus. His powers almost send Ulysses, Yumi and Telemachus to an early death- of old age.
Cartoon Production Information:
Ulysses, Ulysses, soaring through all the galaxies,
In search of Earth, flying into the night... Greek epic met space epic in Ulysses 31, a French/Japanese animated retelling of Homer's The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Cronus, Father Of Time. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cronus, Father Of Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!