Make Believe RevueMake Believe Revue (1935) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 60 times this month, and 1463 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Harry Love.
- Written By Ben Harrison.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on March 22, 1935.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- TechniColor (2 Strip)
Story book fables starting with Mother Goose.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Make Believe Revue. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Make Believe Revue? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!