The Little TrailThe Little Trail (1930) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 1045 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Pioneers, Indians.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould.
- Written By Ben Harrison, George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on December 03, 1930.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Krazy is driving a covered wagon in a wagon train full of pioneers heading out West. They sing several Western songs and are attacked by Indians.
Cartoon Production Information:
A spoof of the 1930 Western "The Big Trail," which marked John Wayne's first starring role.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Little Trail. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Trail? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!