When Magoo FlewWhen Magoo Flew (1955) - Mister Magoo Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 2222 times total.
- Mister Magoo Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Magoo, Waldo, Detective, Stewardess.
- Voice Actors: Jim Backus, Jerry Hausner, Daws Butler.
- Directed By Pete Burness.
- Produced By Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Rudolph Larriva, Tom McDonald, Cecil Surry.
- Written By Barbara Hammer, Tedd Pierce.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1955.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Originally Released on January 06, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:30 minutes.
- TechniColor, CinemaScope
The near-sighted Mr. Magoo goes out to the cinema to see a 3-D movie, but he ends up at the airport and on an airplane!
Cartoon Production Information:
The first Magoo cartoon in CinemaScope.
In an in-joke, Magoo asks: "Have you got any cartoons with that short near-sighted fellow?"
Sorry, we do not have a video of When Magoo Flew. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about When Magoo Flew? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!