The Family CircusThe Family Circus (1951) - Jolly Frolics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1414 times total.
- Jolly Frolics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Patsy, Baby Brother, Father.
- Directed By Art Babbitt.
- Produced By John Hubley, Stephen Bosustow.
- Animated By Art Babbitt, Cecil Surry.
- Written By Phil Eastman, Bill Scott.
- Music: Ernest Gold.
- Originally Released on January 25, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
This cartoon presents a simmering pot of sibling rivalry- with an unusual level of violence for UPA! A sibling rivalry combining some fairly absurd (and violent!)... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Family Circus. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Family Circus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!