Further Adventures Of Twinkle TownFurther Adventures Of Twinkle Town (1929) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 357 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- National Film Studios
- Distributed by: Twinkle Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Twinkle Town Inhabitants.
- Animated By Arthur Henderson.
- Written By Carlyle Emery.
- Originally Released in 1929 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White (hand-tinted)
Concerns the adventures of the tiny inhabitants of Twinkle Town.
Cartoon Production Information:
Combined live action and animation; silent cartoon. Live-action sequence shows what purports to be poet James Whitcomb Riley reading to a group of children.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Further Adventures Of Twinkle Town. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Further Adventures Of Twinkle Town? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!