The Divorce ThingThe Divorce Thing (2001) Season 1 Episode 9- Braceface Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 407 times total.
- Braceface Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nelvana Limited
- Distributed by: Nelvana Limited
- Cartoon Characters: Sharon Spitz, Adam Spitz, Conner Mackenzie, Josh Spitz, Maria Wong, Mom.
- Voice Actors: Alicia Silverstone, Dan Petronijevic, Peter Oldring, Michael Cera, Marnie McPhail, Tamara Bernier.
- Directed By Charles E. Bastien.
- Produced By Alicia Silverstone, Clive A. Smith, Melissa Clark, Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert, Marianne Culbert, Patricia R. Burns, Stephen Hodgins; more Producers ...
- First Aired on July 21, 2001.
- Originally Aired on FOX Family Channel (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / Canada
Sharon has to deal with her conflicting feelings over her mom's new boyfriend at the same time as welcoming a visit from her own dad. An attempt to reunite her... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
An eighth-grader with teenage problems on her mind and magical braces in her mouth.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Divorce Thing" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Divorce Thing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!